Head of Investment & client Services
- Act as the Chief head to lead all frontline business units in developing and implementing the best business strategic plans and initiatives in achieving the Group’s business targets
- Devise appropriate business plans and drive the Group’s performance including various business line.
- Establish and maintain well operational processing environment and sales compliance with appropriate internal controls.
- Lead teams to identify and recommend appropriate products to satisfy high-end client need and supervise relationship managers to perform client-centered portfolio review.
- Manage the Group’s investment by working closely with all business units leaders in developing and executing overall investment strategy
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance or related disciplines preferably solid management experience from asset management house/investment bank/brokerage firms
- Over 10 years’ work exp. in Fund Managing/Wealth Management /Asset Management
- Registered as SFC Responsible Officer of type 1, 4 & 9
- Strong business acumen, strong sense of commitment, stable, mature, self-reliant and able work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese & Putonghua
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill