One of the listed blue chips with fast growing business is looking for a Head of Investment for their venture capital portfolio.
- Source, identify, evaluate and execute investment opportunities according to the direction, strategy and available resources defined by the Board and management.
- Foster and build new partnerships with VC investors across the regions in order to support organization's future business direction
- Lead a small team on market research to understand the latest trends and technologies across different sectors, identifying the potential players in the field
- Oversee and manage investment portfolio's performance, liquidity and compliance, and ensuring strategic objectives and returns are achieved
- Establish, maintain and develop the corporate model to facilitate the group's medium term planning through deployment of the Group's resources and generation of new resources
- Degree holder with professional accounting qualification in either CFA/ CPA, Master degree is an advantage.
- 10 plus years of related experience in private equity/ investment/ venture capital related field
- Experience in executing business opportunities in a senior management capacity.
- Solid experience in financial modelling, due diligence, merge & acquisition activities, project management etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills to deal with different parties.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and analyse financial trends and market situations