Head of Investment Banking
- HKD3400000.00 - HKD4400000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
A leading Investment Bank is currently looking for a Head of Investment Banking to join their expanding team in Hong Kong. The role will report directly to the CEO, and will cover both the Corporate Finance and ECM arms.
In this role, the Head of Investment Banking will be required to play a prominent role in the origination and execution of corporate finance related transactions in the Greater China region. The Managing Director will need to identify, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to generate business across the various IB front office departments.
- Play a leading role in the origination and execution of Corporate Finance and ECM related transactions in the Greater China region.
- Responsible for deal sourcing, management, due diligence and deal execution.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the groups IBD channels spanning the China market.
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the group.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 15+ year's experience in a corporate finance/IBD environment.
- Working knowledge of listing rules and takeover codes.
- Prior deal experience in a bulge bracket or international investment bank.
- Native/business fluent Mandarin speaker.