- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 18 Jan 18
Head of Innovation Lab, Hong Kong
Head of Innovation Lab, Hong KongJob no: 994097
Work type: Contract / Secondment, Permanent full time
Location: Hong Kong
Categories: Institutional Banking, IT / Technology, Project & Change Management
We launched the CommBank Innovation Lab in October 2014 in Sydney, Australia. It's a high-profile space where staff and customers across the CommBank Group collaborate to rapidly explore ideas, test new concepts, develop solutions and turn today's imagination into tomorrow's ground breaking solutions. It's about coupling emerging technologies and business models with the capabilities of design thinking, lean start-up, and agile development.
To support our global vision, we expanded the lab network in 2015 to include labs in Hong Kong and London. Both promise to be exciting new additions - collaborative and energetic spaces where we can explore the future of financial services. All with the explicit support of a large and established organisation behind us.
Your impact & contribution:
This exciting opportunity based in Hong Kong can be offered on a permanent or secondment basis.
This Executive Manager level role will drive the Hong Kong Innovation Lab and will:
- Support the lab team in planning and execution
- Accelerate CommBank's innovation through emerging technologies and business models
- Enable CommBank Hong Kong to utilise the lab to deepen client relationships
- Support the continued positioning of CommBank as an innovation leader
- Manage the Lab space and ensure it remains fit-for-purpose
Your experience and qualifications:
- An ability to build strong networks to deliver successful outcomes (internally and externally)
- Highly developed business acumen and able to execute strategies
- Ability to take an idea and turn it into a concept for testing and commercialise the end result
- Experience in leading high performing teams, start-ups, innovation lab environments and being on leadership teams
- Passion and experience in driving innovative thinking
- Comfortable with lean start-up, agile and design thinking methodologies
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 24th January 2018 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Advertised: 10 Jan 2018 China Standard Time
Applications close: 24 Jan 2018 China Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.