China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited (“China Life (Overseas)”) with presence in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Indonesia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Life Insurance (Group) Company, China’s largest financial insurance corporation.
- Manage IT matters including infrastructure, operation and maintenance, helpdesk support etc.
- Leverage broader Data Centre and Critical Environment Practice to establish best in class process, procedures, audit, assurance and governance mechanism for the IT Operations
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Manage the Risk Management Program for interpreting incoming risks, documenting key controls and risk remediation and monitoring action plans and track exceptions
- Drive application support process and meet the SLA
- Leverage hands-on experience on Cloud technology and work on the Cloud transformation
- Work with corporate team to drive IT policy and planning
- Uplift and up-skill the team, provide coaching and supporting
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years Data Center operations experience or IT service delivery, with at least recent 3 years in an IT management position
- Thorough understanding of Data Center systems related to operational delivery
- Extensive technical experience in all-round IT, especially in IT infrastructure areas such as desktop virtualization, server, network, security and so on
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command in Cantonese / Mandarin / English
- Strong analytic mind and fascinated to innovation
- Strong project management skills, and handle multiple projects simultaneously