My client is an upscaling fintech company who is now looking for a Head of IT to help grow the team and build the infrastructure setup on AWS Cloud.
- Develop strategies and work plan, mitigate and control risks, oversee improvement, project implementation of IT infrastructure & Operation, technology evaluation and selection to support business objectives
- Supervise the infrastructure and operation teams to ensure operation excellence and comply with corporate standard, policies and governance
- Develop relevant IT infrastructure AWS Cloud technical design documents and standard operating procedures to support business systems on the Cloud Platform
- Manage the project portfolio including resource planning and engage with business stakeholders to assess the needs and priority, ensure disciplined execution to deliver cost effective solution
- Keep abreast of the technology trend, best practices and development in the industry, optimize and enhance the IT system, infrastructure and policies for business processes and work improvement
- Manage the cost control and annual budget
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Sciences or Information Technology related disciplines
- Experienced in building and managing IT teams on system design and implementation, IT infrastructure and operation support to business operation
- Detailed-minded with holistic vision, passion for work quality, able to explain complex concept or technical solution to laymen of different background in simple and understandable terms
- Experienced in Cloud (AWS, Azure) infrastructure design, certified will be a definite advantage
- Familiar with Firewall, VPN, SDWAN and MDM infrastructure management
- Knowledge in information security will be an added advantage
- Strong working exposure in IT infrastructure, service delivery and vendor management with track record in Hong Kong
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese/Mandarin
Candidates who are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV in Word format including current and expecting salary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.