An exciting opportunity to join an international insurer as a team leader of 5 to oversee management reporting and lead the strategic planning for local office, report to CFO
Our client, one of the reputable insurers, is looking for a Head, Financial Control & Planning to join the team
Exciting new role for you
- Develop strategic planning in terms of business planning, initiative localization and forecast of viable risk mitigation action for both life and P&C business
- Provide advise to business heads on general budget performance and develop policies for budgetary control
- Build strong relationship with different stakeholders across group, regional, management and business & department heads
- Cost-benefit analyses for all major investments covering benefits of current and proposed program proposals, capital requirements, costs, breakeven, IRR, etc.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Qualified Member of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent with minimum of 8 years or above of working & supervisory experience in insurance or financial services sector
- Ability to interact with various key internal and external stakeholders
- International culture and attractive package
Please directly apply or contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.