• Oversee and manage financial accounting functions to meet and achieve the business and operation target and needs
• Supervise a sizable team on financial accounting functions such as Financial Risks, Regulatory Reporting, General Ledger and System
• Lead the preparation of financial and management reports in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements of HKMA, SFC such as banking returns, risk exposure, FRR etc.
• Manage the financial risk through effective reporting and monitoring of capital management, liquidity risk, large exposure and capital risk
• Continuously review and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of the process and organization to deliver operational efficiencies, compliance and risk management
• Formulate strategic financial planning in accordance with senior management direction and budget guidelines
• Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments
• Bachelor degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
• Qualified accountant with Big 4 experience highly preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years' finance and accounting experience in financial services, securities and banking industries with solid experience on regulatory reporting
• Recent experience should be at team head level with good people management experience
• Good team leadership and analytical skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms Aris Lee at email@example.com (preferred) or to 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
By submitting your application, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
@2019 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.