Head of Finance ($$, asset management company)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Our client is an Asset Management company in Hong Kong, they are looking for an all rounded individual to join their finance team.
about the company.
Our client is an asset management company in Hong Kong, they are expanding the business and are looking to hire an all round and high competent individual to join their business.
about the team.
You will be leading a small team handling all the accounting and finance strategy and reporting in the company. Reporting to the CEO of the company, you will work closely with various managment parties in the company to promote growth of the business.
about the job.
- Responsible for developing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company.
- To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management.
- To ensure the proper company secretary records for the company.
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Oversee the Finance Department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function and to make sure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
- To liaise with banks for account maintenance and banking facilities.
- Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, budget and other management reports, etc.
- Monitor daily and monthly FRR.
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting with minimum 10 years' post qualification experience mainly in finance industry particularly in wealth management and asset management
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Strong Financial and accounting analysis skills
- Strong ability to critically analyze and resolve Finance and operational issues
- Demonstrated sense of strategic thinking, big picture orientation, prudent risk taking, self-awareness and adaptability are required
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, feel free to reach Charlotte Cheng at +852 2232 3463 for a confidential conversation.