Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting (Global Corporate Bank)
about the company.
Our client is a global corporate bank with strong presence worldwide. Currently, they are looking for a Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting to support their Hong Kong branch. about the team.
Reporting to the regional CFO, you will work closely with a diligent and humble Finance Department. about the job.
You will head up the Financial Control team within the Finance Department, loverseeing the financial accounting and regulatory reporting function:
skills & experiences required.
- Lead and maintain efficient accounting process and Head Office reporting
- Responsible for accurate submission of regulatory reporting and HKMA returns (including Large Exposure, LMR) prepared by subordinates
- You will be the key contact point with HKMA body on reporting matters
- Compile financial reports of Hong Kong branch in accordance to IFRS and HKFRS standards
- Ensure quality delivery of financial reports for ALCO committee and headquarter in overseas
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on financial disclosures
- Participate in system implementation to enhance efficiency of Financial Control team
how to apply.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified member in HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years' financial and regulatory reporting experience gained from corporate banks, prior Big 4 audit experience is desired
- Managerial position for at least 4-5 years
- Sound knowledge in corporate bank products including corporate loans, trade finance, global markets etc.
- Technically solid in HKMA regulations, IFRS and HKFRS
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org