Head of FICC Trading (RefHFICC/YY120218)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
• Industry leader • Good career prospect • Attractive salary package
Our client is a leading Chinese financial services company based in Hong Kong.
We are looking for highly driven individuals who are experience in the financial markets facilitating block trades in a variety of asset classes including FX, commodities, fixed income, and derivatives.
- Assist to set up/lead a new trading team ;
- Liaise with support partners across the organization on pre and post trade matters to ensure strong front-to-back client experience;
- Operation management of Brokerage: processing domestic and international buy and sell transaction;
- Assist the corporate dealing team by building and pricing structures options hedges as requested;
- Oversee and responsible for trade execution between different exchange to control the digital asset level;
- Monitor digital asset positions, P&L and market risk while maintain internal control, as well as taking immediate actions when potential risks arise;
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes, industry initiatives and operational efficiencies; and
- Develop expertise on our quantitative commodity index strategies with the goal of marketing these strategies to clients.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related discipline;
- 8+ years working on a trading desk, preferably with experience facilitating block trades in a variety of asset classes including FX, commodities, fixed income, and derivatives;
- Clear critical thinking, strong communication skills, creativity and ability to self-start;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to build a business from the ground up;
- Basic quantitative and technical skills in time series data, statistics and probability; and
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Yifan Yan, yifany@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy