• Digital Channels Development and Management • Strategic Digital Business Growth
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, that provides extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, their customer-centric digital platforms offer a wide range retail bank product. We are currently looking for a Head of Digital Channels to provide strategic direction for Digital Channels for Retail Banking. This includes planning the Digital Customer Journey, prioritizing the development of digital products and solutions, achieving set KPIs on their digital channels. Job Description
As the Head of Digital Channel, you will :
* Manage the deployment of the overarching commercial business strategy that positions Digital as an increasing driver of Retail Bank's revenue, cost and business improvement.
* Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success
* Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment and manage financial and operational performance across all digital channels
* Collaborate with business units, channel teams, marketing and IT for the design and management of the digital customer journeys from acquisition, on boarding, retention to reactivation, with the connectivity power of external media & our mobile / internet to drive brand awareness and customer base growth.
* Develop an expert knowledge of customer base, market trends, and competitor activities for the support of strategic direction.
* Explore new digital marketing trends, continually research and identify opportunities to enhance the digital marketing mix. The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this position, you must have more than 10 years of experience in ecommerce or digital sales. Our preferred candidate should have a good experience in managing consumer/retail banking channels / digital, including sales and marketing strategy, projects management, vendor management and business management. A good knowledge in funnel optimization marketing principles, customer journey design and data-driven strategies is expected for this role. What's on Offer
You will be offered an exciting opportunity working in fast-paced environment with a lot of project exposure. Working alongside with global leaders and professionals with the brightest minds, it will be a great opportunity to develop and push your career to the next level.
Apply now if you are ready to take your career to the next level and shine bright!