We are hiring a Head of Debt Capital Market for a leading Chinese securities company. The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Deliver public offering and private placement bonds;
- Conduct new business opportunities for the team; keep abreast of market information and opportunities;
- Manage to lead DCM team in compiling reports & and other materials as required by stakeholders
- Handle due diligence & credit analysis, provide relevant documentations as required;
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth transaction, e.g. Operations & Settlement, Legal & Compliance, Accounts, etc.;
- Coordinate with Ad hoc assignments as required.
- Master degree holder or above in Financial and Business or related disciplines;
- Current holder of SFC license RA1;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in DCM with track record;
- Strong understanding of financial market knowledge, rules and regulations of capital markets for HK and PRC markets;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (native Mandarin);
- Strong sense of responsibility and interpersonal skills.