Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Cover Retail Banking Group
- Lead sub-teams to perform pre-campaign analysis and generate targeted customer base.
- Formulate strategies and plans for campaign tracking, post evaluation and campaign fulfillment.
- Conduct tracking and evaluation of marketing programs to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer profitability.
- Support segments targeting to promote usage & boost up active customer base of digital banking with collaboration with e-acquisition and usage team.
- Tracking traffic and customer behavior across digital assets including website and mobile applications.
- Extract insights from data sets for product development, evaluates and identifies opportunities.
- Collaborate with business users and channel teams to drive business cases on providing the next best action to customers
- Establish the business case result with regular review
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-15 years of working experience in banking / financial industry, preferably in data mining and database marketing for e-business/e-channel.
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access, Excel.
- Analytical with excellent business and market sense.
- Good sense of ownership and servicing mindset.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).