Head of Credit risk
- Highly competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Unicorn Advisor (HK) Limited
- 22 Apr 19
A leading investment bank is looking to hire a senior risk professional to lead its credit risk management team. Role to be based in HK. Familiarity with investment banking products and business lines is a strong preference.
- Be able to evaluate and assess the credit qualities of counterparties and assign credit limits based on the assessment. Monitor and manage exposures at clients, products and portfolio level.
- Support and enhance the calculation of credit risk measures, including exposure at default, probability of default and loss given default
- Familiar with cash flow models that could be used to value structured products.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Mandarin and English.
- With more 10 years credit risk management experience and with management experience of a team of 5 or more people.