Our foreign asset management client is looking for a head of compliance with multiple years of experience in legal and compliance field
- Develop, monitor and review compliance management system to ensure proper keeping of all legal documents and operation compliance.
- Formulate, review and update company compliance policy, guideline and procedure manual to ensure compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Prepare training materials and carry out internal compliance training for different departments.
- Communicate with various business units and provide compliance advices and recommendations on daily operations.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in compliance management or internal control in banking or financial sectors.
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws and regulations pertinent to banks, financial service or information technology industry.
- Familiar with operating rules, regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines of financial service or banking industry.
- Able to work independently with high efficiency.
- Good in analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.