Client Background Our client is a top tier international brokerage group,a premier securities firm with multi billions in equity capital, financing and management, consist of subsidiaries operating on most major stock, option, futures, forex, bond, ETF and CFD exchanges worldwide. They are currently looking for an experienced client on boarding professional lead their APAC on boarding team as the Head of Client on Boarding.
- Lead a team of onboarding professionals covering all functions of the account opening process including document processing, KYC/AML assessment and client communications
- Manage the workflow for both institutional and retail account openings throughout APAC
- Day-to-day team management, training and development
- Constantly be on the lookout to improving and automating our procedures with a focus on end client experience and scalability
- Prioritize resources along with priorities and bottlenecks
- Monitor processing & reprioritize resources as needed to prevent bottlenecks
- Provide regular management reporting on items such as productivity, regulatory updates and team development
- Liaise and work closely with Global Accounts head, Sr. Management, Legal and Compliance and our projects team who will put your ideas into production
- Create a team culture that prioritizes client relationships while ensuring all KYC/AML requirements are met
- Languages: Strong communication skills are required in written and spoken English. Chinese (written and spoken) a benefit.
- Experience: Demonstrating knowledge of financial markets and onboarding process including AML/KYC requirements
- Has a proven ability to create & implement new operating procedures that improve business performance
- Programming or projects experience preferred
- SFC Licensed Person preferred (1, 2, 3 or 9) .
- The ideal candidate;
- is accomplished in delivering highly automated onboarding processes that leverage technology to meet regulatory requirements in a scalable and client friendly manner
- has experience in working with technology teams to build/fix/enhance process
- has an open mindset that is client focused
- desires to work in a fast paced, analytical focused organization
- takes the initiative to proactively identify opportunities to streamline operations
- will respect rules and regulations but will not hesitate to challenge the status quo