Head of Client Services (Private Investors), Senior Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 17 Mar 19
My client is looking for a proactive head of Personal investors to oversee two teams in the APAC region and ensure the highest level of client service is delivered to affluent and HNW clients.
My client is a well recognised international name in the financial service space for both institutional and personal investors.
- Oversee the and manage both the Hong Kong and Taiwan personal investing client services teams.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Push the policy changes and drive the development of the client services teams
- Manage the growth of the team and ensure the development of the people in the teams
- Identify and implement the best practices where relevant to support business and operational needs
- Deal with personal investors when queries or complaints are escalated from within the team
- Work with the relationship management team internally to help develop the level of service for clients
- Be responsible for the call centre resource and capacity management to ensure KPI's are achieved
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to personal investors
- Financial services experience ideally with an understanding in Mutual Funds
- Ability to people manage over 10 people across two locations
- Familiarity with AML/KYC and operational requirements would be beneficial
- Strong problem solving skills in handling customer enquiries
- Professional demeanour
- Embrace the business values to push the business both internally and externally
- Relevant degree in business, finance or an economics related discipline
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
A very competitive package within a globally recognised firm in their Hong Kong office as well as Strong personal development opportunities within the business.