Our client would like to hire a Head of Capital Markets to join their team
- Lead and supervise the Operations & Settlement team to carry out the daily operations functions;
- Manage and monitor operations team’s daily operations,
- Design and implement workflow and guideline to make sure that the business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner
- Oversee the review and enhancement of internal operation procedures
- Implement proper internal control and procedures for managing operational risks.
- Ensure procedures comply with regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Over 12 years operations experience including minimum 6 years at managerial level from well established securities firms / investment banks ;
- Familiar with SFC regulatory requirements and compliance best practices
- Strong analytical, leading, excellent communication skills, with control and efficiency mindset;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluent in mandarin;
- Immediate available highly preferred.