Head of Agile Center of Excellence
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
This is the lead role for the Center of Excellence for Optimized Ways of Working.
Technology provides services globally. Functions include development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, investment, compliance, finance, legal, digital, marketing and customer service functions. The broader Technology organisation incorporates Infrastructure Services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
The Ways of Working - Center of Excellence team is responsible for the adoption of all aspects of agile methodology across Asia-Pacific, transforming technology's business and customer engagement, development, reporting, speed to value and training in all things agile.
Purpose of your role
In order to make better investments in technology we need to optimise our ways of working and build high performing technology delivery teams. The centre of excellence for ways of working (Agile) is tasked with making the change happen that achieves this goal and then seeking continuous improvement.
This is the lead role for the Center of Excellence for Optimized Ways of Working. The role is both strategic and tactical. The role is responsible for the change management and execution of the overall program in the region. In this role there is a blend of senior stakeholder engagement, team leadership, mentorship (at all levels) and program management.
Your key accountabilities
This role is accountable for the overall delivery of the Ways of Working (Agile) program in Asia-Pacific.
Once agreed with the Director this person's deliverables will include;
- Setting and delivering the Ways of Working COE agenda in collaboration with the senior leadership team and global Ways of Working teams
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team
- Working with the team to set the COE program objectives
- Facilitating collaborative working sessions to support team learning
- Leading the COE team day to day
- Presenting at all levels
- Coaching agile practices at all levels
- Thought leadership in ways of working
- Establishing clear metrics and a reporting rhythm
- Experimentation in ways of working methods to support organizational learning
Your skills and experience
This position requires a person with large scale organizational agility experience and change managements skills coupled with good knowledge of the technology development lifecycle.
To succeed in this role the person will:
- Experience in at least two large enterprise organisations in transforming their ways of working using agile and lean principles
- Have at least 5, ideally more, years experience as an Agile practitioner
- Have at least 3 years experience as a scrum master of single and multiple teams
- Have strong knowledge of Product Ownership (ideally experienced in this discipline)
- Have project management and change management experience
- Be an experienced team leader
- Have excellent presentation and facilitation experience
- Have high EQ skills
- Able to design learning and training content
- Able to work at all levels with credibility and influence
- Qualified as a Scrum Master and Product Owner by a credible certifier
- Ability to provide clear & timely communication to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Analytical thinking & ability to resolve problems as they arise
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills