Our client is a reputable company under HKMA regulation with strong local presence.
- Lead and drive the bank-wide AML framework, policy and procedure to ensure the business units are compliance with regulatory requirement, banking standard.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in leading a sizable team to oversight all AML related matters.
- Act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). Maintain and establish effective, smooth communication with the regulators.
- Review relevant AML related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant requirements and regulations.
- Provide advice and liaise with key stakeholders and external parties on AML compliance issues
- Raise and maintain AML Compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications, and training on compliance matters
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Law, Accounting, or business-related disciplines
- At least 15 years’ experience in Compliance, with at least 5 years’ managerial level in banking filed. With exposure to anti-money laundering compliance
- Familiarize with AML laws and regulations in Hong Kong, and guidelines and guidance issued by HKMA. Retail bank experience is required
- ACAMS/ CAMLP would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in banking laws, operations, products, and services
- Excellent prioritization, organization and people skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Cynthia Chui by clicking below "APPLY NOW" button or 8th Floor, Prince’s Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong. By submitting your application, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
@2021 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated