Head / Director of Asset and Liability Management
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ZH GlobalExec Resources Ltd
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Our Client: Our client is embarking on an ambitious endeavour in the realm of digital currency and as the future may hold, this could be the opportunity you may have been searching or waiting for in your next career development. We are looking for an entrepreneur-spirited and adventurous-hearted professionals with a very particular skills set in Asset & Liability Management
- In charge of asset, liability and capital management process.
- Prepare liquidity reports, including cash flow analysis, forecast and corresponding regulatory reports.
- Update liquidity management policy and procedures to align with regulatory and internal requirements.
- To own policy and procedure on liquidity management, including its governance, setting up of monitoring tools, limits and early warning indicators, stress tests, reverse stress tests, for group entities, and the annual contingency funding plan.
- Prepare ad hoc reports on liquidity strategies in accordance with the latest market conditions and the company’s asset liability structure.
- University degree or professional qualification, such as CFA, in a risk management discipline, Accounting or Finance.
- Min 10 years’ experience in asset, liability & capital management in banking or financial industry.
- Good understanding of liquidity risk or structural interest rate risk management, including knowledge of new regulatory requirements, such as Basel principles.
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial acumen.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven capacity to effectively prioritise tasks and proactive working attitude
- Fluency in Mandarin a MUST