Head, Strategic Planning and Innovation Department
- Responsible for the strategic planning of the company's innovation and development on cards/payment business
- Conduct strategic analysis taking into account the internal and external environment, industry development trends and competitors, and the conditions of each business line; formulate business development strategies, as well as provide strategic advice for executive decision making.
- Conduct researches on new technologies, new competitors, and new business models in the card and payment market of Hong Kong, the Mainland China, and Southeast Asia, and formulate relevant business strategies.
- Collect and analyze inter-bank data, including business procedures , advanced management concepts and structure, etc., and provide constructive opinion to accelerate technological innovation and enhance the core competitiveness of the company.
- Assist the business lines to identify potential partners and advise on business models, procedures, product and marketing plans .
- Lead the Enterprise Data Analytic and Management Team to provide timely and relevant analysis for management information.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum of 10 years of banking or related experience, including 7 years of experience in management level.
- Familiar with the card/payment industry, the latest market trend and the business model.
- Good understanding of the full lifecycle of card/payment business and relevant regulations.
- Strong business acumen particularly in organizational planning, with good analytical skills and creativity, and being able to adapt to changing environments with good communication skills.
- Good leadership skills to lead the team to achieve business goals.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.