FundPark Limited is the leading trade finance platform in Asia, connecting corporates with capital market to unlock business potential. Headquartered in Hong Kong, FundPark has its business exposure and expansion in different parts of Asia. For more information, please visit: www.fundpark.com
Role & Responsibilities
- Coach and train up the sales team and equip the team members with sales & credit skill set including but not limited to client soliciting & acquisition skills, client management skills, credit risk management skills, delinquency & potential / problem debt management skills & etc.
- Lead the team to achieve the sales target set with the management and align with the company’s business plan
- Enhance the product offerings to the market and maintain the product competitiveness in the market
- Improve the existing operational procedure for including but not limited to client on-boarding, customer credit underwriting standard, customer due diligence, loan drawdown and post loan management with different stakeholders in the company
- Compile and provide timely regular update on business development, portfolio quality status, special cases update (if any), ad-hoc report(s) requested by management & etc.
- Explore and liaise with different business partners to enable them as quality risk data channel and client acquisition channel
- Manage the Trade Credit Insurance Policies and ensure the company is fully adhering to the terms and conditions set out in the Insurance Policies
- Over 10 years of relevant experience to handle Mid cap to Large Local Corporates customers with transaction banking sales or corporate banking relationship management experience is preferred
- Have good connections and be able to generate pipeline and bring in customers on his/her own
- A good team player, innovative thinker, good change manager, good analytical skills and able to manage resources effectively
- Ability to work independently and speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin