HR Transformation Manager - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
• Leverage specialized HR transformation domain expertise to make recommendations that enable client's strategic agenda
• Define how technology offerings can support business needs and build a business case to support these needs
• Optimize the HR function to deliver strategic value to the business
• Plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
• Comprehend how the client's business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
• Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
• Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
• Incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
• Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
• Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
• Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
• HRT consulting experiences (HR process, SSC design, technology requirement analysis, blueprinting)
• Workforce planning, change management, organization design, talent management and engagement planning, post-merger integration
• Bilingual / or Trilingual if possible (mandarin, Cantonese and English)
• Project management in consulting field
• Experiences leading consulting projects on organization/ change and HR field
• Consulting experiences highly preferred
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168919