HR Project Management Lead Hong Kong , Vice President
To help drive key strategic HR initiatives and projects for the HK franchise that builds human capability in identified functions/geographies. This role will be accountable for end-to-end delivery of agreed program objectives.
The Project Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Role Responsibilities:
Work as a member of the Hong Kong HR Team.
Partner with HR Advisors in country and regional teams to identify common challenges and priorities.
Ability to translate data insights: Identify, analyze and drive insights around key metrics that help:
- Drive key people decisions
- Identify strategic HR programs that will help deliver our business and HR objectives
- Track our progress against key people metrics and success measures
- Identify hotspots requiring intervention
- Measure the success of our people investments
Co-ordinate, monitor and ensure seamless end to end delivery of Hong Kong HR projects
Create efficiencies and identify ways to drive to a common practice/process for the HR team across the region
Leverage HCRA capability for reporting requirements.
Partner with Country / Regional HRAs to provide strategic insights within their business areas, when required. Enablers
The incumbent will need the following enablers to succeed in this role:
- Good understanding of key HR functional areas - talent, recruiting, employee relations, rewards and learning.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Should display high learning agility to be able to learn use of data tools that leverage existing HR systems.
- Ability to cull insights from information.
- Project Management experience
- Strong divergent and convergent thinking skills. Ability to look for and implement creative solutions.
- Good ability to network across regional and country teams
- Desire to create sustainable, positive impact and tenacity to see through challenging assignments. Employee advocacy and passion for building a strong employee value proposition.
- 6-10 years of experience in Human Resources with some experience in using analytics to drive decisions. Looking for a high potential employee who can use this experience as a developmental assignment to springboard her/his career in HR.
- PMP certification strongly preferred, Six Sigma a plus.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor/Master degree in business/Human Resources. Expertise in decision science, use of data tools and/or user experience would be an added advantage.
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting