HR Project Management Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas In Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
The HR Department in Hong Kong supports CIB & Investment Solutions staff and managers, providing them with a full range of strategic advisory and transactional services (in terms of career management, recruitment, learning & development, reward, projects and payroll). The Head of HR Controls and Finance is responsible for HR risk management, Budget, Operations and various reports.
Purpose of the Role
You will support the Head of HR Controls and Finance across their range of responsibilities initially focusing on project support and reporting with a view to developing project management responsibilities over time.
- Control : Support the HR Operational Risk Management Framework for APAC HR
- Reporting: Optimize data gathering to produce different HR reportings such as KPI, Budget Utilization, Expense reports to HR, Controls Dashboard etc.
- Budget: Coordinate the HR Budget Exercise, maintain HR Budget database, process Regional Invoices
HR Consult: Support Local HR teams on all projects monitored by the Head of HR Controls and Finance
- Transversal Projects: Ad hoc (e.g. Block Leave, Background Checks, CSR, Group Tools RefOg, Sailpoint, Data Loss…)
- Operational Control: Monitor HR reporting & support to Local teams
- Communication: Maintenance of Intranet HR pages
- Succession Planning/Diversity/SMP exercises: data collection & production of dashboards
- Contribute to the improvement/enhancement of HRIS tools
- Strong analytical & organization skills
- Team work & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a matrix team that is geographically dispersed
- Strong networking & influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Previous project management experience gathered in a Financial Services organisation
- Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint
- Fluent English (both Oral and Written)
- Cantonese and Mandarin language skills preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Project management qualification (Prince2 etc) advantageous