A leading investment management company based in Hong Kong is seeking for a HR Manager/Senior HR Manager.
- Ensure professional delivery of the day-to-day HR responsibilities, offerings and services to a diverse group of diverse, dynamic and entrepreneurial employees in company.
- Coordinate on projects. Support continuous improvements by reviewing and adoption of latest HR best practice, HR technologies and solutions.
- Handle employee inquiries and provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the organization's employee database. Prepare HR metric, reports, presentation materials and other HR related documents for reporting and analysis. Analyse trends and metrics to inform people issues and initiatives.
- Assist in policies or procedures review and implementation of HR initiatives for the new team.
- Elevate and manage people risks and issues as appropriate, proactively work to resolution.
- Support ad hoc HR projects, HR portal and HR vendor management coordination.
- Attracting and screening candidates, developing employer's branding as well as facilitating recruitment projects. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be playing a key role in developing and executing an effective recruitment strategy.
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in human resources management within a sizable organization
- Proactive with strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and influencing skills
- Well-versed in communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Familiar with the employment ordinance and other related legal regulations