HR Manager - European Private Bank
- HKD40000 - HKD60000 per month + Competitive bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Opportunity to join a reputable private bank
Our client is one of the reputable private banks in Hong Kong. Currently they are looking for a self-motivated, sophisticated and independent HR Generalist to join their team.
- Report to Head of HR;
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers and business leaders;
- Lead the recruitment process and provide professional advise regarding market condition;
- Manage the business operations to follow established standards and governance;
- Conduct annual performance review;
- Coordinate with internal mobility;
- Prepare annual budgeting;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or related discipline;
- At least 6 years of HR experience in HR Generalist role;
- Private Banking recruitment experinece is highly preferred;
- Exposure to multinational environment is preferred;
- Strong time management & interpersonal skills;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: email@example.com.