The position holder should be a HR generalist who has a solid grounding in cross boarder HR and employment related matters. Working closely with the HR team members in PRC, incumbent will be responsible for carrying out a diverse range of cross border HR duties in recruitment and selection, staff development and staff relations etc.
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include but not limit to:
- Develop and cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and responsible for the staffing tasks, including manpower planning, job description preparation, advertisement posting, liaising with recruitment agencies, interview coordination, offer extending, reference checking and new hire orientations
- Assist and advise the business teams with staffing, performance management, people development, succession planning and employee relations matters in a timely and sophisticated manner
- Take responsibility for the execution of the full life cycle of campus recruiting
- Network within the marketplace to understand competitive compensation practices and identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development
- Keep abreast of market trends, proactively provide business with market insights and adjust HR handling accordingly
- Work with wider HR team across the CICC Group to develop and complete various harmonization projects in the areas relating to recruitment, policies and procedures and other HR operational tasks
- A good understanding of HR laws and practices in HK and other countries.
- 2-8 years HR related experience in a financial institution or a sizable multinational company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the investment banking business
- An effective and efficient communicator with good English and Mandarin abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Independent with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, client-focused and detailed-oriented
- Aptitude to multi-tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints
- A team player
- A bachelor degree in HR Management
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.