See job description for details
Human Resources provide support and strategy at every level of Morgan Stanley’s business. It helps firm and business unit management with strategic direction in employee recruiting, retention, development and compensation. HR generalists partner with individual business units to deliver services in data analysis, employee relations, compensation analysis and performance management. Other HR teams are product-focused, specialising in compensation, benefits, recruiting, reporting and learning and development services. The Position:
We have a Human Resources Associate vacancy supporting HR partners looking across Morgan Stanley’s Technology, Operations, and Corporate Services groups for opportunities to maximize efficiencies and leverage synergies in HR or project work for the client organizations. It includes interfacing with internal members of Human Resources in every product area and country area in the division, with opportunity to work with managers and employees across the client organizations. Key Responsibilities
Partner closely with Technology/Operations/Corporate Services HR partners to support the day-to-day needs across the client groups, including but not limited to:
- Partner closely with Campus Recruiting team on the full spectrum of work relating to campus hires (interns and full-time analysts) and with Diversity and Inclusion team on Return to Work hiring and program support.
- Support short-term assignment process for HK-based employees
- Work with the Data and Analytics team on the annual employee engagement survey pre-launch process, provide ad hoc reporting on progress stats, and partner with Coverage to prepare results analysis for client consumption
- Assist with various stages of the promotion process, including roundtable committee preparations, tracking on/off lists, collecting committee feedback
- Collaborate with regional and global HR counterparts throughout the year-end compensation process, assist with audits and other client support as required.
- Participate in PE launch preparations, ensure timely and effective communication to clients on the PE process and provide ad hoc reporting on progress stats.
- Collate responses from clients for succession planning and talent pipeline exercises.
- Consolidate nominations from clients for training programs and work closely with the Talent Management team on training reporting needs and data review.
- Assist with Diversity programs as required.
- Maintain client-use and internal Coverage reference documentation on training programs, diversity efforts, cost/budget.
Data and Reporting
- Work with Coverage and the Comp & Data team to produce management data
- Own completion of monthly audits, in order to ensure accurate and reliable data, giving guidance as necessary
- Provide regular reports to global and regional counterparts on employee activity (hires, terminations, etc.)
- Participate in or lend expertise to ad hoc HR projects (e.g., process optimizations). Qualifications: Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree and minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conveys information in a clear, structured and understandable manner
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- High level of professionalism
- Flexible team player
- Develops effective and productive working relationships
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Resilient when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident in asking questions and takes the initiative to propose new ideas