Responsible for recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio and to ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness in selection process
- Oversee the annual headcount and staff cost budget of the assigned portfolio and monitor the actual expenditure and performance against the approved plans
- Provide consultation to line managers on employee issues and counsel employees in relation to conditions of employment
- Establish and maintain rapport with line managers, recruiters, and other banking HR counterparts to maintain market awareness to enhance efficiency of staffing activities
- Coordinate with line management in monitoring the performance management process
- Support the development of human resources policies & procedures and ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented
- Ensure the human resources practices are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure the operations of RI/TR licensing process is smooth
- Supervise and coach junior staff in the team
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in banking industry with knowledge in implementing policies and programs of account services activities
- Strong knowledge in Employment Ordinance and related regulations, and applicable related policies and laws
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements relating to HR advisory and recruitment, including but not limited to HKMA’s CG-5 & CG-6
- Excellent analytical and PC skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, and writing skills in both Chinese and English
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.