HR Business Partner
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
This role is responsible for managing the efficient day-to-day HR generalist functions for the Hong Kong branch, as well as supporting all aspects of human resources work. This includes recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training, payroll, as well as the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Review current processes and procedures in line with NBAD strategies as well as local legislative requirements. Formalise by creating policies and SOPs with an aim to streamline for effectiveness and to ensure consistencies in processes
- Review staff Rules and Regulations (employee handbook) and all letter templates in a regular basis to ensure legal compliance and in line with business strategy. On/ Off Boarding and supporting employee Life-Cycle.
- Provide timely and efficient administrative support for new joiners and off-boarding procedures for leavers.
- Design and maintain good employee records, and keep past and current records updated and organised.
- Be the main support to the Head of HR on assignees’ on-boarding process by arranging for move, temporary accommodation and other items.
- Manage and assist in resourcing activities; sourcing CVs, arranging/ conducting interviews, etc.
- Ensure the annual review of JDs in the organization
- Provide support in planning, monitoring and implementing employee performance appraisal.
- Respond to external surveys conducted by Regulators and Bank vendors
- Ensure that the current process followed by HR in Resourcing, On/ Off Boarding and trainings fulfils the compliance requirements, educate related staff accordingly regarding compliance and take immediate actions to rectify and follow-up on any non-compliance cases.
- Work with service providers to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements imposed by the regulators in Singapore.
- Ensure that organization is compliant with MAS guidelines for outsourcing
- Lead to deliver operational excellence in payroll services. Responsible of staff payroll and commission payments.
- Liaise with External Payroll vendor and handle the monthly Payroll cycle.
- In conjunction with the external payroll vendors, manages the timely preparation, reporting and payment of all statutory requirements to various government agencies in Asia Pacific; payroll tax, social security etc.
- Answer employees’ enquiries on tax or salary
- Work closely with Internal Compliance Team on annual control review and payroll walk through.
- Work closely with Internal Audit Team on regular internal Audits
- Support external Audit
- Manage and develop relationships with external vendors
- Develop relationships with counterparts within the industry
- Prepare and manage the preparation and maintenance of reports
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
- University Degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR operations, payroll and administration
- Prior experience in similar capacity within the financial services sector, preferably with a small to medium sized organization is essential.
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and compliance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across all levels with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; excel, etc.
- Payroll skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and attentive to details.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver within tight deadline.
- Willing to learn & contribute, result and customer service oriented.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to build and develop strategic relationships.