HR Benefits Specialist - APAC
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Benefits Analyst to join the Asia Regional Benefits Team in Hong Kong on Contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficient and accurate administration and service delivery of benefit plans alongside providing general and analytical support to the Regional Benefits in APAC. The Benefits Analyst will work in close collaboration with other HR colleagues, benefit providers, partners and other key stakeholders. The incumbent will also be responsible for regional benefits renewal activities and support the implementation of our key International Benefit Architecture initiatives and benefits system for APAC.
The incumbent will have previous experience working within Benefits Administration and be able to demonstrate an ability to effectively manage benefit plans in with a strong customer service focus. The incumbent must have a good attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Benefits Analyst (Contractor) include:
• Responsible for efficient and accurate day-to-day administration and management of Wells Fargo benefits programs including health, life, disability and pension schemes
• Processing benefit related invoices
• Co-ordination and execution of benefits initiatives (e.g. flu vaccine, wellbeing events, etc.)
• Answering escalations and queries from Team Members on Wells Fargo benefit plans
• Vendor management of benefits suppliers, including on-boarding, off-boarding, risk assessment and compliance activities
• Assisting in benefit plan and process audits
• Preparation and submission of benefit claims
• Co-ordinate and participate external benefit surveys
• Provide support on Annual Renewal exercises
Regional renewal tracking and make sure the contracts and policies of each of the country the region are renewed on time
Follow-up with vendors on the renewal quotations, confirmation of renewal terms and contracts document etc.
• Assist on benefit system implementation projects and conduct testing for system deployment.
• Support in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
• General support to Regional Benefit Consulting team as requested
• Preferred tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline
• Previous experience of benefits administration (not essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Flexibility of approach, together with a resourceful, can-do attitude
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• Ability to work with remote co-workers
• Fresh graduates are welcome
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.