A champion of HR professional services and operational excellence, develop and enhance best HR practices and good conduct across all areas of people initiatives, in line with agreed service levels and to comply with the company’s and regulatory standards, policies, and procedures.
- Clear understanding of company performance, industry, market best practices, employee value proposition and support the business to retain competitive advantage in the market.
- Proactively build up strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate productive working environment and to maximize overall organizational effectiveness.
- Support talent acquisition process including job posting, candidate sourcing, CV screening, interview arrangement and background checks;
- Support the employee life cycle activities and documentation (on-boarding, off-boarding, maintenance of employee data in HRIS, etc.) to create the best employee experience;
- Liaise with Group Head Office, manage intra-Group secondment and logistics arrangements for arrival (visa application, travel, accommodation, on-boarding, etc.)
- Manage HR handbook, manuals, policies and procedures with supervision from other members of the People team.
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive Management Team by exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy, such as coordinating diaries and meetings, preparing reports and correspondences, preparing and consolidating meeting agendas, preparing expenses claims, etc.
- Prepare meeting agenda, consolidate presentation papers and take minutes / action logs for regular and ad hoc management meetings (excluding Board meetings and Committee meetings).
- Provide administrative and logistics support (and as back-up) to respective Company’s secretaries on Board matters and various Committee meetings.
- Handle all travel matters for employees and visitors in line with Company policies.
- Coordinate internally and externally for organizing the company events / corporate functions/ employee engagement initiatives.
- Support the People/Corporate Affairs Office team in driving business-wide people and workplace safety plans which is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experience
- Good experience in working with expatriates and serving senior management in MNC or sizable organization
- An effective communicator and active listener with high energy level and positive mindset
- Solid hands-on experience with ability to work independently
- High level of integrity with positive attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Experience in Mandarin translation will be much preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Chinese Word Processing
Reports To Role
Chief People Officer