Highlight of the role: * A true business partnering advisory role * Opportunity to enter the legal industry * Comprehensive Medical Coverage * Discretionary Bonus * 5 days work - 9am to 5.30pm * Annual Leave - 20 days * Working in a sizable HR team
About the Company:
My client is an international law firm with strong presence over the globe.
With the business expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for a seasoned HR professional to take up the role as HR Business Partner specialising in business partnering and internal communication.
- Provide advice and assistance to different Partners and Managers for manpower planning, organisational changes and other related HR matters
- Acting as a Business Partner to provide advice and guidelines on talent management matters, including but not limited to employees' performance, welfare, counselling and more
- Manage the lateral recruitment process, liaise with different recruitment agencies and maintain the relationship
- Review the company policies and procedures with the HR Operation team to ensure it is in line with legislation requirements and the company's direction
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects if needed
Skills & Experiences required:
- University degree in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience in HR Advisory preferably from Legal industry/ Professional Services or Financial institutions
- Candidates who are independent with good communication skills are desired
- Good level of English and Chinese is a must
Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cynthia Wong on +852 2232 3485.