HK Cash Equity Middle Office Senior Analyst
HK Cash Equity Middle Office Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading specifically around Equity Cash and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions.
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk, trade confirmation and settlement forecasts
- Understand the trade matching cycle - CTM and Traiana.
- Knowledge on securities settlement for AP markets would be preferable
- Client servicing experience would be essential
- Utilize data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
- Design and analyze complex reports to support/control activities and make recommendations based on identified trends and facts
- Interpret data and recommend the launch of new products/ services or upgraded platforms that support pre-settlement processes and transaction capture functions
- Minimize bank risk, and provide solutions to reduce errors, and ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Manage, escalate and resolve all requests / inquiries / issues / errors and identify policy gaps and formulate policies to streamline processes
- Provide informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role
- Relevant Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting