HEAD OF RISK, COMPLIANCE AND INTERNAL CONTROL
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our client, an investment group with headquarters in Hong Kong. The group has sizeable properties and logistics business operations in China and ASEAN countries (with a listed company). The management has further acquired – Insurance and Banking business in Asia and Europe. They are looking for an outstanding candidate to be their compliance head, to look after the internal control, risk and compliance related issues at group office level.
- Newly created role, report to senior management
- Ensure that the organization is compliant with regulations including but not limited to internal policies and procedures, ordinances of local regulatory bodies
- To formulate and revise business policies, practices and procedures
- Advise management team on compliance issues and liaise between various departments on all compliance related matters
- Analyse advise the top management on the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Provide training to and promote compliance awareness among associates
- University degree in law, accounting or finance
- Ideally 10 years’ experience in financial services industry, gained in compliance, insurance regulatory, audit (internal or external) and/or banking and legal environment.
- Strong analytical, drafting and inter-personal skills with a mature personality
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms Franessa Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or to 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
By submitting your application, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
@2018 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.