HEAD OF MARKET RISK FOR LEADING FOREIGN INVESTMENT BANK
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jun 19
Our client is a leading Foreign Investment Bank with a strong presence in the region.
You will manage a small team of market risk managers in HK, reporting directly to the CRO, Asia.
- Lead market risk and liquidity risk functions in Hong Kong
- Ensure a robust risk control framework in line with group guidelines is implemented, and the function responds adequately and in a timely manner to all requirements from HQ, regulators and business stakeholders
- Represent Market Risk and Liquidity Risk in different committees and meetings, e.g. monthly ALCO committees, HK Risk Committee
- Ensure all policies and procedures are well documented and updated regularly, in accordance with group documentation and relevant regulatory updates
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant market risk and/or liquidity risk experience