Guarding Services Officer - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Guarding Services Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- To protect the interests of the Bank and its property by effectively allocating and supervising guards deployed at HSBC Premises.
- Communicate with internal and external departments and formulate policies to ensure that adequate standards and level of guarding services are maintained. Assist and Relief the Manager, if applicable.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for general and banking operation.
- To train up bank guards to carry out their duties with necessary skills, including armed escort duty.
- To ensure armory operation, arms and ammunitions and protective gears be running and maintained in a correct manner.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Good leadership in people management.
- Good organization, project management and training skills.
- Sound knowledge of guarding and arms related ordinances.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.