Group Sourcing Manager
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for negotiating favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers and third-party providers for the procurement of goods and services
Non-Employee Workforce (NEW) Program
- Lead the NEW Program at Group Office, and support similar program at BU as needed.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of NEW processes from liaison with users of all levels, review of each request, perform all tasks in onboarding/off-boarding.
- Produce management reports on NEW, especially on spend analysis, continuous enhancement in operational efficiency, compliance in Group Office.
- Monitor process compliance. Be the first gate keeper to drive compliance and escalate appropriately.
- Manage the performance and relationship with secondment suppliers. Ensure close monitoring mechanism is executed, with clear performance tracking report and escalate promptly.
- Support digitalization of workflow to seek continuous improvements on user experience.
Sourcing Activities Execution
- Manage independently or support senior Sourcing staff in sourcing activities execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation, and contract review.
- Provide sourcing direction and guidance to stakeholders for the responsible categories / project / request.
- Manage and collaborate with people at all levels, including senior management and external vendors.
- Identify and deliver cost savings opportunities.
Sourcing Strategy Implementation
- Deliver sourcing strategy of designated categories and driver cost savings and identify new strategic savings opportunities for designated categories.
- Drive efficiency across the category's supply chain in AIA.
- Engage, consult, and collaborate with senior stakeholders in formulation and implementation of their spend strategy.
- Support effective management of suppliers and potential supplier rationalization.
- Provide specialist advice and best practices in Sourcing to stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis and management reports to support performance assessment, supplier base and expense analysis.
Sourcing Process and System Implementation
- Coach in-country procurement teams on Group standard and processes, sourcing best practices
- Spend analysis and other ad-hoc projects led or supported by Sourcing.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.