1. Group HR Director 2. Continue expanding business globally 3. Strategic partnership
Our client is a global trading company. They are looking for a seasoned HR professional to lead the Group HR function.
- Direct and supervise the full range of human resources functions throughout the Group worldwide including HR management, human capital, policies and procedures, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, training and employee development, organization development, management succession planning and HR reporting and communication.
- Manage and direct all human capital functions for employees at the Corporate Headquarters, all offices and subsidiaries of the Group, and corporate expatriate employees worldwide whilst overseeing all HR functions within the Group’s operating companies.
- Direct, review and improve all the compensation and benefits practices for Corporate senior executives and expatriates located overseas with a view to devising competitive international assignment practices and policies, in addition to general and management employees throughout the Group.
- Standardize global HR management practices for customization of local employment ordinances within the Group offices worldwide.
- Recruit, select, train and retain all the human resources professionals within the Group worldwide to ensure effective global HR initiatives and policy implementation; whilst coaching and developing HR Departments of overseas offices worldwide including all human capital management, policies and procedures to be in line with the Corporate direction.
- Implement the worldwide computerized human capital management system to help the Group better utilize its human capital for employee international assignments and career development for the Group’s business development and expansion.
- Direct, develop, review, implement and evaluate employee training and development, organizational development programs for the Group’s organizational and people development.
- Strategically plan, review, implement and monitor the HR budgets, human resource workforce planning and operations annually to ensure the Corporate goal alignment.
- Devise and implement a standardized performance evaluation and management system within the Group responding to annual salary review, promotions, transfers, bonus distribution, employee career development, management succession planning, talent retention, training and coaching.
- Strategically build and improve relationship with community entities including governmental labor departments and educational institutions.
- Tertiary education, preferably in human resources management or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in human resources field, preferably 10 years’ working in sizeable multinational companies
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Good negotiation skills and very tactful
- High level of initiative and background in driving and leading change
- Well versed with HK and China Employment Ordinances and other statutory legal requirements as covered by the Group
- Excellent command of English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin and Chinese is an advantage.
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com