Group Financial Controller
- Competitive Compensation with shares provided
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Champ Partners Limited
- 19 Feb 19
Our client, a well-known A share listed retail brand with offices in Mainland, Hong Kong, US, UK and Canada, is now looking for a high caliber individual for the role of CFO/Financial Controller, for their global expansion strategy.
- Devise the right strategic direction for the business, working with senior management across the group and affiliated companies
- Head the Finance and Accounting operations globally and grow the Accounting team
- Responsible for pre-IPO projects in Hong Kong or U.S.
- Responsible for overall finance control for the Group and manage/ drive several M&A and business development projects
- Monitor monthly financial reports, tax report filing and performance analysis for Group review.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines;
- Professional Qualification in AICPA;
- Familiar with US GAAP and Consolidation of Accounting statement;
- Minimum 8 years financial management experience with solid experienced in Big four
- With pre-IPO experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable on corporate governance and investor relations;
- Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must);
- Based in Hong Kong, occasionally travel to mainland China and US is required