Group Finance Manager, Asset Management Firm
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a private Equity Investment manager is seeking a finance manager to join their financial control team.
- Responsible for Group accounting and financial management
- day-to-day book keeping
- periodic consolidated accounts and reports
- payments, receipts, cash management
- payables and receivables control
- budgeting and forecasting
- financial control - including budgetary control, internal control, tax planning and cost control
- Provide advice and support to investment team in monitoring existing portfolio and execution of investment/divestment activities
- Prepare annual financial statements and communicate with external auditors
- Assist in corporate exercises and ad hoc assignments
- Assist in the KPI reporting and produce ad hoc management reports
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related subjects.
- HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant audit/commercial accounting experience
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and in English
- Strong analytical mind, good interpersonal skills, team working, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel to the PRC is required
For a confidential enquiry, please kindly contact Louis Fan by emial at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.