Group Communications - Senior Associate / Associate Director
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Sniper Capital (Hong Kong) Limited
- 12 Oct 18
Sniper Capital is an independent property investment manager based in Hong Kong. Founded in 2004, the company focuses on generating capital growth from property investment, development and redevelopment opportunities in the Asia Pacific region. We also have offices in Singapore and Macau. We are currently seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join us.
The incumbent reports to the director and will be responsible to handle the corporate communications and investor relations function for Sniper Capital group. This role will include extensive writing and editing of internal and external communication materials to support the Group’s brands and business activities.
- Manage and coordinate corporate communications activities, produce and update communication materials for corporate branding.
- Produce and distribute fund factsheets, press & regulatory announcements, quarterly investor updates as well as interim & annual reports.
- Assist with the production of presentation materials required for investor roadshows.
- Manage local and regional media relations activity across print, broadcast, online and social media channels and analyse media coverage.
- Plan, write and execute multi-channel communication initiatives including online/social media communications directed to investors and other external stakeholders.
- Content contribution and management of the company’s and its affiliate group of companies’ websites. Ensure key messages align with the overall brand and tone.
- Maintain CRM database.
- Handle enquiries from investors and general public.
- Liaise with external service providers and in-house graphic designer on design concept, print production, website development and translation of materials to native languages.
- Handle administrative and logistical tasks relating to the production of collateral, investor information package, media placements, and other communication initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or above from a reputable university in English, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in corporate communications, investor relations, and/or PR agency.
- A positive self-starter who is proactive in managing and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Possess characteristics that are professional, mature, personable and confident.
- Ability to work independently and establish close work relationship with other business functions within the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must. Proficient in Chinese would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills: attention to details, ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of financial statements and real estate investment terminologies.
- Some knowledge of the real estate market is preferred.
- Has good understanding of digital marketing and the usage of different social media platforms.
- Possess the drive to keep learning and generate new ideas to improve work processes.