South China Group is a conglomerate (comprised of 3 listed companies in Hong Kong), having a wide range of businesses, including property development and investment, trading and manufacturing, agriculture and forestry, financial services, information technology and media publishing etc.. Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are looking for a high caliber to fill the following position.
- Report directly to Group Chairman and the Board.
- Responsible for the formulating of financial and operational strategies for the whole Group of listed Companies , monitoring control systems to preserve the Company assets, results, and complying with all legal and regulatory requirements for listed companies.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reports consolidation, reporting accurate financial results to the company.
- Review tax filing and formulate tax planning for the group.
- Oversee the accounting, investor relations, tax and treasury departments.
- Manage company treasury activities including group's debt structure, loan financing, FX and interest rate exposure, cash management and analysis, liaise with banks for banking facilities.
- Maintain strong relationship with bankers, auditors and investors.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting/Finance with CPA professional qualifications.
- Big 4 background and experience.
- At least 15 years of solid and strong treasury and financing experience in sizable listed group of companies.
- Strong track record in FP&A and boardroom presentation.
- Strong leadership in effective and efficient consolidation of financial reporting.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and great command of English and Mandarin is essential.
- Occasionally travel to China.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development to the right individual. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.