• A reputable HK listed company • C level position • Continue to expand in the Greater China region
Our client is a HK listed company. With the company expansion in the Greater China region they are looking for a seasoned finance professional to take up the Group CFO position.
- Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Engaged the board finance, audit, and investment committees to develop short, medium and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Represent company in efforts with investment bankers and potential investors.
- Prepare various analyses and reports required by corporate development efforts.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting/ Finance from a reputable University. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and risk management
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong consumer market mentality
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com