Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
The Integrated GT Development Program
As you embark on your career journey, we believe an all-rounded design of learning & development experience is imperative to ignite your initial career growth and embrace culture of Haitong International.
Through the integrated development program, we facilitate your establishment with core foundation classroom training, experiential & action-oriented learning programs, accelerator programs and career support.
Executive Committee Office
Finance & Company Secretariat
Global Technology & Operations
If you are/have:
- Final year fresh graduate of Bachelor Degree or above in any disciplines attained at a top-tier university
- STEM major is an advantage.
- Good academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3/ Second Class Honours Upper Division or equivalent.
- No full-time working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Genuine interest and ambition to develop a long-term career in investment banking businesses