About the Role:
- Applying statistical data analysis to deliver
- Transaction Cost analysis reports for internal and external stakeholder
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the existing TCA offering, its expansion and ensuring the integrity of the internal transaction cost measurement system
- Creatively investigating and graphically presenting algorithm performance beyond traditional benchmarks
- Conducting market microstructure analysis for Algo parameters calibration.
What we are looking for:
- Masters-level university degree in Computer science, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative subjects
- A strong understanding of relational data management systems, particularly SQL
- Proficiency in Java or C++
- Data Manipulation skills: cleansing, enriching and merging datasets Ability to work autonomously and proactively develop research ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Talkative and good at communications
- Self - Motivated and take the responsibility seriously
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Desirable technical skills:
- Familiarity with time series analysis and robust statistics in a low latency environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and demonstrate interest in data analysis and technology.
- UNIX/ Linux scripting knowledge
We Look forward to meeting you!