- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
As a Graduate Analyst, you will be a part of our fast-growing team which provides a full range of services and Business Reporting to our global clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to a client engagement in Hong Kong where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions providing an excellent opportunity to learn & grow.
We are looking for undergraduates finishing their studies to join these respective business units:
· Quality Engineering & Assurance
· Cognizant Infrastructure Services
· Enterprise Application Services
Candidates with Degree specializing in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines will have an advantage as you possess foundational knowledge in relevant areas.
- Candidates with relevant work experience of up to 12 months will also be considered.
- Excellent Communication skill.
- Positive mind set to learn & grow.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic programming skills will be an advantage for those in the IT function.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.
- Keen interest to pursue a long term career in the challenging Information Technology arena.
- Should be a Bachelor's Degree holder who will be graduating by June 2018.
- Should be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident.
Kindly take note all candidates must be open to attending interviews
on Saturdays at our Sheung Wan office.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.